Project Monitoring Co-ordination & Evaluation Cell
1. Dr. Dipesh Pandit, Scientist-D
2. Dr. Manjunatha G.R., Scientist-C
1. Mr. Subrata Sarkar, STA
2. Smt. Subhra Karmakar, STA
3. Smt. Mahua Chattopadhyay, STA
4. Ms. T. Naga Teja Shirisha, Steno
Monitoring, co-ordination and evaluation of ongoing, concluded and new research projects / programmes/ pilot studies of Main Institute and RSRSs
Organisation and compilation of scientific/ technical reports (e.g. agenda explanatory note, progress of ongoing and concluded research projects/ programmes/ pilot studies and follow up actions) of the following meetings:
a. Research Council Meeting [4 times per annum]
b. Research Advisory Committee Meeting [2 times per annum]
- Preparation of Annual Action Plan/RFD/Job Charts of the Institute and its nested units
- Close monitoring and assessment of developmental projects like NERTPS, SMV, IVLP etc.,
- Preparation of Annual Report of the Institute and its nested units and also research highlights for inclusion in CSB Annual Report.
Preparation and scrutinization of Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly progress reports of Research Projects/Programmes/Pilot Studies and Quarterly progress of RFD of Main Institute and RSRSs besides correspondences and co-ordination with Central Office on scientific & technical matters.
- Preparation of follow-up action of RCC, Hybrid Authorization Committee, Mulberry Variety Authorization Committee etc. for presentation in the meetings.
- Correspondences and coordination with universities / institutes/ other organizations for collaborative research projects/ programmes.
- Co-ordination and correspondences to DOSs of different states and other organizations
- Correspondences with other organizations regarding ‘Patenting’ and Commercialization of evolved technologies, products and processes.
- Updating of different information relating to Right-to-Information Act.
- Preparation and compilation of all different kinds of miscellaneous reports of the Institute and its nested units as and when required.
- Organizing other regular internal/monthly/video conference and external meetings as well and ensuring proper follow up.
- Besides above activities, Scientists of this section are also associated with different projects as Principal Investigators / Co-Investigators.